Hits share most of their parameters with Cues, and so most of the section on Editing Cues is relevant to editing Hits as well. There are, however, a few differences:
- Hits have no subtitle.
- Hits can have one of six colors; grey, red, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
- Hits cannot auto-follow or auto play next, and as such the After This Hit Starts section of the editor is somewhat simpler than that section for Cues.
- Hits do not have Go Actions.
In Edit Mode, you can:
- Reorder hits, by pressing and holding on a Hit and dragging it to a new position. Hits are automatically renumbered when you drop it a Hit in a new location.
- Duplicate hits, by selecting one or more Hits and then tapping the gear icon.
- Delete hits, by selecting one or more Hits and then tapping the trashcan icon.
- Add hits, by scrolling to the last page of Hits and tapping on the empty Hit. Alternately, you can select an existing Hit and tap the '+' icon to insert a new Hit at that position in the Hits collection.
- Edit hits, by selecting one or more Hits and then tapping the edit icon (a rectangle with a pencil). Note that if you select multiple Hits to edit simultaneously, only the settings enabled with a blue checkmark will be updated. The values of any settings that are not enabled remain unchanged.
|← Editing Cues||Editing Show Settings →|