Simply powerful show control.
QLab allows you to design and operate amazing multimedia performances from your Mac OS X computer. A single QLab workspace can control audio, video, MIDI, OSC, and more.
Amazingly deep, surprisingly easy.
Using building blocks called "cues", you can create sophisticated designs in seconds.
Getting started is as simple as dragging in a file and pressing "GO". From there, add commands to fade volume, animate videos, or add audio and video effects.
Once you master the basics, become a power user with advanced features like scripting, video corner pinning, multi-projector edge blending, audio localization, or even building multi-computer designs by sending commands to other QLab machines on your local network.
The industry standard.
Battle-tested and beloved by designers around the world, QLab is the tool of choice in venues large and small.
- 48 channels of audio output
- 24 channels of audio input (file or microphone)
- Non-destructive audio waveform editing
- Adjustable playback rate with optional pitch adjustment
- Matrix mixer for every cue and audio device
- Apply audio effects to individual cues, across all cue outputs, or device outputs
- Custom fade curves
- Fade effect parameters for dynamic audio effects
- Unlimited slices per file, and import markers as slices
- Dead-easy vamping and musical transitions
- Slice and loop videos seamlessly
- Fade and animate videos
- Adjustable playback rate
- Preview cues with the audition window
- Many built-in video effects, or bring your own
- Overlay titles
- Live video input, including many Blackmagic devices
- Video surfaces help you focus on your design, instead of your projectors
- Syphon integration (input and output)
- Multi-projector edge blending
- Keystone correction & corner pinning