QLab Remote is the iOS companion app for remote control of QLab, the award-winning live show control software for macOS. You can flag cues as you sit in tech rehearsal, adjust audio levels from the front row, and even change the geometry of a video from the stage. QLab Remote requires QLab 3 or later.
New Features for QLab 4
- Adjust your video surface's control points.
- Create new cues and reorder existing cues in both cue lists and carts.
- Edit audio input and output crosspoints.
- Browse and select a new cue file target from available media files on your Mac.
- New Triggers and Light Levels inspector panels.
- Adds playing, loaded, paused, broken, and panicking status indicators for cues and cue lists.
- Adds "Load to time" and quick access to "Undo", "Redo", and "Save Workspace".
- Improves how the cue list displays Group cues.
- Adds inspector panels for Audio Levels and Devamp settings on iPhone.
- "Disconnect" now prompts for confirmation, with the option to cancel an accidental disconnect.
- Automatically finds any QLab workspace on the network.
- Updates in QLab are instantly reflected in QLab Remote and vice versa.
- Quickly flag and edit notes for cues.
- Easily switch between cue lists.
- Watch active cues update in real-time.
- Edit basic properties for all cues, such as name, number, notes, color, armed, flagged, etc.
- Adjust audio levels and patches for audio, mic, and video cues.
- Change display geometry for video, text, and camera cues.
- Swipe-right to change the playback position.
- Swipe-left to access more editing options.
- Double-tap a cue to quickly edit it.
- Long-press a cue to move it in the cue list. (Requires QLab 4)
QLab Remote requires iOS 9.0 or later and QLab 3 or 4.
- iPad 2 or newer (including iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro)
- iPhone 4s or newer
- iPod touch (5th generation) or newer