QLab Remote is an iOS app which can be used in tandem with QLab 3 running on a Mac on the same WiFi network. It can be used to view cues, cue lists, and active cues, and edit some aspects of cues.
- Long press on cue. Move playback position to this cue.
- Double tap on cue. View details of this cue.
- Tap on Flag icon. Flag or unflag this cue.
If QLab Remote is not showing any workspaces to connect to, ensure that:
- Your iOS device and Mac are on the same WiFi network.
- The workspace you are trying to connect to has OSC Controls enabled.
- The WiFi network you're using allows access to TCP and UDP ports 53000 and 53001.