Move A QLab 3 License to A New Mac
- Connect both the "old" Mac and the new one to the Internet.
- On the old Mac, open QLab, and choose Manage Licenses... from the QLab menu.
- Click Deauthorize and Delete this License
- Quit QLab.
- On the new Mac, install QLab by downloading it from figure53.com/qlab/download. If you need a version of QLab other than the current version, you can find it at figure53.com/qlab/download/archive (although you should only do this if you're quite certain you need to.)
- Put your license file onto your new Mac. You can find it attached to the email we sent when you first purchased it. If you cannot find that email, write to email@example.com and we'll help you out.
- Double-click on the license file, and it should launch QLab and install itself.
- When prompted, authorize your new Mac for the license.
- You're done!