Every show needs a go button.
Now wherever you go, you can have consistent & foolproof sound cue playback, show after show. Take your sound cues with you – mobile & untethered. Only from the makers of QLab.
Who is using Go Button?
- Touring theatre productions
- Theme park live shows
- School teachers
- Wedding planners
- Stage Managers
- Cruise ship comedians
- Circus sideshow troupes
- And more every day...
- Play more than one sound at a time.
- Create an unlimited number of shows.
- Independent settings for every cue.
- Fade, loop, autofollow or auto-stop, set volume/pan, ducking.
- Built-in support for iOS-compatible remotes & Bluetooth keyboards.
- Import files or build shows with tracks already synced to your device.
- Supports AirPlay and Bluetooth audio streaming.
- Optimized for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Powerful enough for professionals, but easy enough for everyone.
iPad + iPhone
Go Button is a universal app. The compact iPhone version & the full-featured iPad version ship together in a single app. Buy it once, install on all of your iOS devices.
Create shows quickly with presets like "Fade Out + Play Next". Then customize everything: fade & start/stop times, volume, pan, looping, autofollow, and more.
Create a show on one device & email it to another. .gobutton files are also great for keeping backups of your shows. (Audio files must be copied separately.)
Set a custom PIN to prevent unauthorized edits to your shows. Along with the "Restrictions" settings available in iOS, rest easy knowing your shows are safe.
Add always-available, one-shot SFX "hit" buttons to your shows. And the native iPad layout looks great and includes a resizable info panel showing you Notes for cue lines & other reminders.
The visual waveform editor lets you see and touch your edits. Preview cues without leaving the editor. More features include duplicate shows and cues, multiple selection, and batch edit.
100% Core Audio
Play multiple cues at the same time effortlessly. Ultra-efficient & low latency playback is built on core iOS technology. Easy on your battery life yet engineered for no compromises.
- Elapsed show timer
- AirPlay/Bluetooth support
- In-depth User Manual
- Supports all mono or stereo DRM-free AAC, MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, & CAF files
Never Hit Pause Again
And finally say goodbye to show CDs.
Go Button plays your sound cues precisely the way you want, at every performance. Do smart things with your sounds – like fade in, fade out, auto-stop or autofollow, loop, ducking, and so much more.
It's your own private sound designer — right in your pocket.
Trigger your show wirelessly with any iOS-compatible remote control or Bluetooth keyboard.
Whether you're a perfectionist or just short-staffed, running your own sound is as easy as pressing "Go".
Learn more about the remote controls that we have tested.
Untether Your Sound Cues
- Buy a song on iTunes and immediately drop it into your show.
- Import audio files from email attachments.
- Stream your show wirelessly to Bluetooth speakers or over AirPlay.
- Non-destructive editing frees you from the studio & makes last-minute tweaks a breeze.
Change the way you play your sound cues.
Download Go Button on the App Store.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later.